- Center for Interactive Learning and Collaboration (CILC): Advancing ...
The Center for Interactive Learning and Collaboration (CILC) supports and advances education through videoconferencing and other collaborative technologies. A nonprofit, CILC offers access to quality professional development and student educational content, as well as consulting and technical assistance. This helps schools leverage technology to improve educational outcomes, while saving time and money.
- GrowingWithGoogle - home
- Which Google Tools can help us to be more effective in our teaching and learning practices?
- How can Google Tools be used collaboratively to transform teaching and learning experiences?
- How can specific Google Tools be used creatively in classroom instruction?
- How can specific Google Tools be used to organize documents, presentations and other types of materials?
- How can specific Google Tools be used to create efficiency in teaching and learning?
- How can Google Tools create rich documentation of teaching and learning?
- Google Forms: Self-Graded Quizzes « Robin's Technology Tips
Google forms can be used to create a quiz that can be graded automatically in the spreadsheet using formulas. To save you time, these instructions are for a 20 question (or less) quiz using the template with the formulas already entered.
- embedit.in — Any file, in your website
- Wissahickon School District's eToolBox - pln
Personal Learning Networks defined:
* Personal - particular to a given individual
* Learning - the acquisition and development of memories and behaviors, including skills, knowledge, understanding, values, and wisdom
* Network - an interconnected system of things or people
Friday, May 14, 2010
Today's Interesting Links
Posted by Jennifer Ward at 7:02 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment